Athena Bloom A 5 Gallon
Add 2-7 mL of Athena Bloom A per gallon of water during the flowering phase.
- Shake well before use.
- Use clean measuring instruments–do not put anything into the bottle.
- Always use equal parts of Athena Bloom A & B to maintain proper mineral ratios.
- Monitor EC regularly and adjust accordingly based on crop and growth stage.
- Adjust pH to proper levels after mixing all fertilizers and additives.
- Do not combine in undiluted form.
- Store closed in original packaging at a temperature between 45° F and 85° F.