DIRECTIONS OF USE
• A ready to use fertilizer solution is made by diluting A & B concentrates in equal amounts with tap water
• Shake Coco A and Coco B well before use
• Fill the nutrition tank with water
• Dosage: 0.5 fl oz/gal (40 ml/10L)
• Stir well and let mixture stand for some hours
• Recommended pH: 5.5 – 6.2
• Recommended EC for Coco A + B is 0.8 – 1.8 mS/cm (Part A plus Part B and assuming source water at 0.0 EC)
• Water gift: 3 – 6 liter / m² / day (for full grown plants)
• Plants root best in the Coco medium when it is not too wet
• Never mix the A-concentrate directly with the B-concentrate, as insoluble combinations will occur
• Store in a dark place, away from extremes of hot and cold
• Over fertilization has a negative effect on the nutrient mix and plant quality
• Not to be used in protected nature reserves, reed beds or swampy areas, in hedges or small woods, in bodies of surface waters or near groundwater collecting areas
Keep out of reach of children. Do not eat, drink, or smoke when using this product. Wear eye protection.
First Aid: IF SWALLOWED: Call the POISON CONTROL CENTER at 1-800-222-1222 or doctor/ physician if you feel unwell. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: get medical advice/ attention.