Cannazym 10 Liter
DIRECTIONS OF USE
Nutrient and enzyme preparation for aiding in the breaking down of cellulose. CANNAZYM helps breakdown dead root material.
- Shake the bottle well before use
- Dosage: 0.3 fl oz/gal (25 ml/10L)
- Minimal once a week, preferable continuously
- Older (untreated) slabs; double the dose for 1 month
- When reusing the medium; double the dose for 1-2 weeks
- Do not prepare the solution for more than ten days in advance
- Do not use together with products containing hydrogen peroxide
- Store in a dark place, away from extremes of hot and cold
Avoid breathing mist/ vapors/ spray. In case of inadequate ventilation, wear respiratory protection.
First Aid: IF INHALED: If breathing is difficult, remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. If experiencing respiratory symptoms call the POISON CONTROL CENTER at 1-800-222-1222 or doctor/ physician. Dispose of contents/ container in accordance with local guidelines.
Other Hazards: Avoid inhalation of mists. In case of respiratory symptoms: consult the POISON CONTROL CENTER at 1-800-222-1222 or doctor. Contains a total of approx. 0.2% of material that is classified as respiratory allergenic. People who are overly sensitive to this product, which is manifested through asthmatic symptoms, should avoid all contact with the product.
There are no reviews yet.