Cannazym 5 Liter
DIRECTIONS OF USE
Nutrient and enzyme preparation for aiding in the breaking down of cellulose. CANNAZYM helps breakdown dead root material.
- Shake the bottle well before use
- Dosage: 0.3 fl oz/gal (25 ml/10L)
- Minimal once a week, preferable continuously
- Older (untreated) slabs; double the dose for 1 month
- When reusing the medium; double the dose for 1-2 weeks
- Do not prepare the solution for more than ten days in advance
- Do not use together with products containing hydrogen peroxide
- Store in a dark place, away from extremes of hot and cold
Avoid breathing mist/ vapors/ spray. In case of inadequate ventilation, wear respiratory protection.
First Aid: IF INHALED: If breathing is difficult, remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. If experiencing respiratory symptoms call the POISON CONTROL CENTER at 1-800-222-1222 or doctor/ physician. Dispose of contents/ container in accordance with local guidelines.
Other Hazards: Avoid inhalation of mists. In case of respiratory symptoms: consult the POISON CONTROL CENTER at 1-800-222-1222 or doctor. Contains a total of approx. 0.2% of material that is classified as respiratory allergenic. People who are overly sensitive to this product, which is manifested through asthmatic symptoms, should avoid all contact with the product.