• Combine FloraBloom with FloraMicro to provide a specialized nutrient for rapidly growing plants during the flowering and fruiting growth phase.
• Mix precise formulas for specific applications by combining FloraMicro, FloraGro plus FloraBloom. This “building block” system enables you to create tailor-made nutrient mixes for many different types of plants and each phase of growth: seedling, cutting, structural, flowering and fruiting.
• Our combination of primary and secondary nutrients keep nutrients fully water soluble and available to plants.
• Ideal for all hydroponic applications and as a nutrient supplement for potted plants.
FOR BEST RESULTS:
• Use a conductivity or ppm meter to monitor water quality and control nutrient strength. Drain, discard and replace nutrient every week or two to prevent nutrient imbalance.
• Maintain nutrient pH between 5.5 and 6.5. Adjustment may be necessary since water quality and pH vary both regionally and seasonally
At General Hydroponics, growing is at the heart of who we are and everything we do. We live it and breathe it.
We’re not just helping along an entire movement of like-minded difference makers, rule breakers, and boundary-pushers — we’re leading it.
Since Day 1, we’ve been at the center of a budding global community.
One that wears its status as an altogether different breed like a badge of honor.
A community built by those who wake up every day with the grit to create something extraordinary — and to do it on their terms. Who knows what it’s like to be told that their ideas are far-fetched. Who defy the voices that demand they be like everyone else. We take inspiration from those who refuse to follow the rules. We believe in the underdogs. The rebels. The nonconformists. Because that’s exactly how we got our start.
As industry pioneers with more than 45 years in the game, you could say we’re one of the OGs of hydroponics. We’ve come a long way from our humble origins as a scrappy garage-based startup to becoming the leading name in high-impact growing solutions on a global scale. But the philosophy, development, and innovative spirit at the heart of our products is anything but old school.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.