How to Use
Begin application within two weeks of sprouting or transplanting. Give plants a jump start with foliar feeding. When plants have reached their peak of vegetative growth and are starting to show first signs of flowering, switch to one of FoxFarm’s blooming fertilizers. For best results refer to one of our Feeding Schedules.
- 2-3 teaspoons (10-15 mL) per gallon (4 L) of water every other watering.
- 4 teaspoons (20 mL) per gallon (4 L) of water every other watering.
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) per gallon (4 L).
- Use a pump sprayer and apply to both sides of leaves.
- Do not apply while plants are in direct light.
HOSE END SPRAYER:
- Fill sprayer with concentrate, do not dilute.
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions for recommended application rates.